Friday 17 July 2015

Slaanesh Warband - Part 3

I managed to find the time to finish another Beastman for my Slaanesh Warband. It was also the first time I painted a shield with a symbol on it:





I copied the paint scheme from the White Dwarf issue 105 where he is pictured on page 24. I think he came out alright and I am quite happy with the shield. The shield design is actually also stolen from the 'Slaves to Darkness' book. The mounted Adolph von Gruslowe is sporting a better version of this shield than my attempt on page 156. I have two more figures for this warband that are about 90% finished, but I am not entirely happy with their paint jobs. I'll have to decide if they are even worthy of  being photographed, even from a 100 yards away before I post them on here! Bis nächstes mal.

1 comment:

  1. Like the shield. Ever thought about turning the "ball" in the middle into an eyeball? Could look good. Another option could be a boob.
    Also like the fact that your bases have a mossy look.

    ReplyDelete