Saturday 6 June 2015

Beastmen - Slaanesh or Khorne?

In a previous post, I mentioned that I saw something of interest (well, to me anyway) in the White Dwarf issue 122. At the back of the issue are these fine fellows:

Beastmen of Slaanesh

Beastmen of Khorne

Now, I find these two pages very useful in deciding which of my Beastmen are going to be Slaanesh or Khorne followers. As I've said before, anything with an exposed boob or nipple is clearly Slaanesh. I think Khorne followers are more dog or bear like.


These, of course are not 'set in stone' and a given when choosing any Beastman's God. No way. They are, however, a damn good indicator though. To finish off this post, here are some pic's of one of my favourite C27 Chaos Beastmen 'Gizilgig' who worships the Blood God. Still needs to be based, but that can wait as I hate basing!



 

 
 
 

Hey Oli, seeing as your my only reader, which photo's are best? The ones taken outside or inside? I really need to learn how to take proper mini pictures! Until next time fellow lead lovers.






3 comments:

  1. Lovely painted.
    I like the light in the outside pics more but the on the inside ones you can see much more details because of the light source. It's a problem I also struggle with. Most guys therefore use photoboxes with natural light bulb lamps but that's something I don't have the nerves for and so I use a space on my window board to get as much indirect natural light as possible. Indirect because I don't want shadows. Finally I do some white balancing on the pics afterwards. Mostly those pics are okay for me then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for the feedback Oli. I think I might attempt to make one of theses photo boxes as I'm not very happy with the pics when their uploaded onto the blog. Did you receive the thugs mate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting for them.
      Well good luck with the lightbox, maybe someday I'll get one too.

      Delete