Wednesday 2 March 2016

You've just got to love new 'old' lead!



I’ve been very busy recently. No not with work (sod that), but on eBay! I’ve been frantically tracking down and filling gaps in my lead collection. Now, I’ve purposely restricted what I want to collect due to money and space. I don’t want to clutter my man cave up with lead, as I have quite the lead mountain as it is. It’s always a talking point when friends pop round inquiring ‘what are those little men?’ only for me to reply with my standard ‘they are my lead soldiers’. It’s far easier replying this way.

Warning – there are unpainted miniatures coming up! I’ll start off with this unique Beastman that I successfully won on eBay. I actually didn’t intend to collect it as I never knew it even existed. After a quick google, I found him here and here. There is no name for this fella apart from C22 Chaos Beast. From now on he shall be known as ‘Waspman’.

C22 Chaos Beast

Or Waspman?

Next up is something I’ve been after for ages and for a reasonable price. C34 Beastmen Raiders.

C34 Beastman Raider





Ok, so I only got one horse, but still, I’m chuffed to bits to get these and for under a tenner. It just goes to show that with a little patience and a bit of luck, there are bargains to be had on eBay. I don’t know when I’ll be able to slap some paint on these fellas, but I just had to share them with you, even in their naked, bare, lead selves. To make amends, here is a recently painted Flesh Hound. Grrrrhhhhhh……….


No comments:

Post a Comment