Thursday 14 January 2016

A Chaos Champion of Khorne - a bitter disappointment indeed



Hmmmmmm, I’m not too pleased with this Champion of Khorne’s paint job at all. It’s very basic and bland. Oh well, that’s the way he will stay as I’ve amassed quite the collection of 80’s lead and there are many other’s waiting in line for their share of paint. It’s just finding the time! Anyhow, here is the bitterly disappointing Chaos Champion:

Basic

Bland

I’ll admit that I’ve been very distracted recently with other hobbies and have found it difficult to get back into the swing of things. I’ve found myself being strangely drawn to all things Sci-Fi like films and books. Classics like Blade Runner and Dune etc. Who knows where this will lead to! Until next time my 28mm lead hoarding friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment