Tuesday 3 October 2017

Chaos Khorne Beastman with Axe

I had in mind to paint a Chaos Warrior, but I just could not resist painting another Beastman. I love the pose on this fella. A real classic Beastman sculpt:






It's not a bad paint job but could have been better. The red armour didn't quite come out how I wanted it to but I do struggle painting red. I also think the shield doesn't work. Might come back to this with a standard plastic shield with a simple Khorne symbol on it. It's just stuck on with some blu tack so no problem there. The tiny little skulls were a nightmare to paint. They are just so small and the detail varies from skull to skull.

Its another figure done after all and I am happy enough with it. I'm currently working on another (sigh, yes another) classic Chaos Beastman. Watch this space fellow Chaos followers.

Cheers.

Jeg.




No comments:

Post a Comment