Thursday 20 July 2017

C27 Chaos Beastman Cloven Hoof




Hey folks,

C27 Chaos Beastman Cloven Hoof first appeared in the autumn 1985 Journal:



These 10 new sculpts were designed by Trish Morrison and boy did she do a wonderful job! My personal favourites are by far Hog Man and Two Head. They are both sat in my long painting queue desperately waiting for a lick of paint, but I’m going to wait until I’m more confident in my painting ability before I slap any acrylics on them. Camel Man and Carrion Man both appear on my blog having already been painted. I just can’t get enough of these old beastmen. There is only one more left to complete my classic beastman collection and that is the C38 Sea Camel. I will get you one day!!!!!


Anyhow, here is my painted version of Cloven Hoof. I hope you like it:





Cheers.

Jeg


No comments:

Post a Comment