Wednesday 12 April 2017

Unicorn Headed Broo




Hey guys,

This Beastman is from the old Runequest Box4c: The Broo range (link). There are some really, really great Beastmen to be found in this classic Broo range. My favourite out of the lot has to be the Iguana Headed Broo. What a great sculpt. Love it and wants it!


The one I have painted is called Unicorn Headed Broo. Now, I’m really into Slaanesh figures as I like using the vibrant colours associated with this Chaos God of lust, greed, excess, pain, pleasure, perfection and hedonism! Here he is:





I’m very pleased with how the pink came out. I find that pink goes really well with grey as I think it brings the figure to life. For the Unicorn horn I decided to use pink instead of the usual bone colour as I thought it tied better with the armour. It sort of brings everything together.  

Before I go I just wanted to say a big thank you to Orlygg of Realm of Chaos 80s (link) fame for mentioning my blog recently. I also want to thank those of you that are now following my blog as a result of this. It really means a lot to me when other citadel lead lovers take a moment of their time to look at my blog. Cheers guys. Really means a lot and keeps me inspired to get more figures painted.

All the best,

Jeg



No comments:

Post a Comment